The major function of the Support Services Department is to administer, coordinate and assist the school buildings in providing support services for all students in many areas. These include:
- Special Education Services, PK-12
- Special Ed Services for King's School CSE students (private school in our district)
- Guidance Services, K-12
- Nursing and Health Services
- Mini Courses (Enrichment)
- Federal Grants (IDEA/NCLB)
This office also manages the data warehouse/Chief Information Officer responsibilities for the district.