Please see below for course syllabi.
- NO CELL PHONES allowed.
- ARRIVE on time, or with a pass if late;
- Keep book bags off the table and out of walkways
- BE prepared to work as soon as you get into class; get organized and begin the bell ringer;
- Do not ask to leave the room until after the attendance and you are set up at desk;
- Sit at a DESK; no lounging in the back of the room with feet up;
- Use audio earbuds for listening to Chromebooks after classroom instruction;
- DO NOT line up at the door before the bell rings;
- Conversations in classroom must be appropriate and of a business atmosphere; inappropriate conversations will be written up without warning.
- Turn in ALL assignments through Google Classroom; do not share via email.
- Do not throw items from your seat into trash.
- DO NOT TIP IN CHAIRS/SAFETY issue!