TEMPORARY HOUSING NOTICE
Are you in emergency or transitional housing???
- Sharing housing due to loss of housing or economic hardship
- In a motel, hotel, trailer park, or camping grounds due to lack of other housing
- In a car, park, public space, abandoned building, or bus or train station
- Awaiting foster care placement
- OR in any of the above housing arrangements due to migration
If any of these are true, you may have certain rights as a family/person in a temporary housing situation. If you are in a temporary housing situation, your children may qualify for assistance under the McKinney-Vento Act.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please read www.nysteachs.org/media/MAT_NYS_Guide_Oct2015.pdf or call our District's homeless liaisons:
Grades K-5, Kerry Giumarra, 654-2960 X 1104
Grades 6-12, Jill Bovee, 654-9005 X 3441