Once again this year the Corinth Community came together to support our families in need. With the help of so many, we were able to provide holiday cheer for more than 153 children and their families in our district.
We would like to thank the following groups and individuals who have made this possible:
- Hoops for the Holiday, under the direction of Hillary Haskell and Craig Falkenbury.
- Our local churches
- Saratoga Hospital employees
- Toys for Tots
- Empty Stocking
- the Corinth Boy Scouts
- the Ben Osbourne Memorial Fund
- the HS English and Science Departments
- the Counseling Office
- Student Services
- HS Office staff
- several individual staff and community members including Donna Briner and Chandice Bills for making the efforts of so many all come together!