Congratulations to the Class of 2020! Please make sure to reach out to Mrs. Bills so that she can make sure to send your final transcript to the college of your choice. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-654-9005.
Please visit the above NYS HESC website for specific details and income qualification guidelines. Once on this page please enter your personal email to be notified when the scholarship application opens.
SAT: Please remember to register for the November 7th, 2020 SAT (Many schools are going test-optional for next year, be sure to check with the schools you are applying to see what they will be requiring.)
● Please refer to the Senior Checklist Timeline that was mailed home with your final report card.
● New Courses for next Fall: Design and Drawing for Production, Robotics, Computer Science, Architecture and Design, Broadway Productions, Digital Marketing, CEIP, Political Science, Bioethics, and Epidemiology. See your Counselor if you would like to add to your course requests.
Middle and High School Students:
● Summer School Registration: Summer school will be available to a limited number of students. Currently, it will be given in an online format, students will be responsible for the registration fee. If you are interested in summer school please contact your School Counselor to discuss details.
● Course Request Letters: Please review your course requests which were mailed home with final report cards for students in grades 8-11. Adjustments in requests will be made based on final grades and teacher recommendations. If you have any questions or requests to change courses, please contact your High School Counselor.
Corinth Cafe: (518) 654-9005 extension 3114. Open to all in need of food who live in the Corinth School District— The last meal pick up / delivery is Friday, June 19, 2020.
The Summer Food Program will begin Monday June 29th.
● Free Lunches for all children 18 and under.
● No registration is necessary.
● Parents and Guardians can pick up Grab-n-Go meals at the front entrance to Corinth
Elementary Monday-Friday 10:30-12:30.
● Cyber-Bullying Prevention and Online Safety:
1. Discuss online content with your child
2. Monitor your child’s behavior and discuss cyber bullying
3. Be a positive role model online
4. Know your child’s passwords for their social media accounts and view their browsing history
5. Set Rules: Limit screen time, discuss parental controls with your WIFI and phone company, talk to your internet provider about options for blocking inappropriate websites ( for tips and more information visit: https://www.avg.com/en/signal/how-to-keep-your-children-safe-online ) Check out the Counseling link on the Corinth website for information on College, Career, Social Media, and Counseling Resources over the summer. https://sites.google.com/corinthcsd.org/csdcounselingpage/home For a summer appointment with your Counselor please contact Mrs. Bills at 654-9005 ext, 3450.
Have a great summer!
Corinth High School Counseling Office
Please contact the Counseling Office if you have any questions.
- Mrs. Lynne Jenkins – email@example.com
- Miss Sayde Whitman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Chandice Bills – email@example.com