Nutrikids and MySchoolBucks
The Corinth School District Child Nutrition Program utilizes a point of sale system called Nutrikids, which allows parents to prepay for meals and monitor their child(ren)'s purchases at their convenience. No more "Mom, I forgot my lunch money!"
With Nutrikids, each student purchases meals using his or her own individual account and personal identification number (PIN). The system stores each student's eligibility status (for free or reduced meals), which enables cashiers to charge the appropriate amount without revealing the student's confidential information.
How it Works
After selecting a meal, the student goes to the cashier and enters his/her PIN into the keypad. This brings up his/her account, and the cashier enters the transaction. If the student forgets his/her PIN, the cashier can look it up. Meals can be purchased with cash, check, or prepaid money in the account.
Bonus for Parents
Through Nutrikids and MySchoolBucks, we offer a convenient, easy, and secure online prepayment system. Parents can view the child’s account balance and activity through the web site www.MySchoolBucks.com.
Online accounts are free. Please include your email to receive a low balance reminder, set at whatever level you decide.
When paying online using a credit or debit card, or electronic check, the funds will be in the students account within the hour.
Please note, you do not have to pay online to view your child's account online; you simply register.
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will need your student’s 9 digit school ID number, which can be found on a report card or a schedule. If you don't have this number, please call Mrs. Tevendale at 654-9005 x3114 or contact her via email: email@example.com.
- Click here for www.MySchoolBucks.com
- Click Sign up and enter the required information
- Click finish to complete the initial registration process
- Heartland, the payment processor, will assess a $1.95 fee for online deposits, however a bonus meal will be provided for each deposit. The district does not benefit from this fee. To receive the bonus meal, you must deposit a minimum of $30 for full priced students and $10 for reduced rate students. The account cannot be in the negative at the time of the deposit. The minimum payment can be split between more than one account. The bonus lunch meal will be applied to the first student in your family to get a lunch.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information.
- For your protection, myschoolbucks.com will not store financial information.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Mrs. Lisa Tevendale
(518) 654-9005 x3114